Thin wall stainless steel tube is a popular type at present. With the rapid development of steel pipe industry, thin-walled stainless steel pipe came into being. At the same time, various types of steel pipe manufacturers have sprung up to produce different steel pipes. Among them, the thin-walled stainless steel water pipe is the product conforming to the times.
1. Welding method of thin wall stainless steel pipe:
1. The left welding method is adopted. The welding torch moves forward at a constant speed to prevent it bouncing up down. The welding wire is added along the weld joint close to the weld joint the front end of the weld pool, the amount of addition depends on the gap speed. The indentation of the weld during the flat welding the crown of the weld during the overhead welding shall be reduced as far as possible. The principle is to form a weld at one time.
2. The end of welding wire should be protected by argon to avoid oxidation of red hot end. The welding wire should extend into the molten pool to avoid affecting the argon flow rate; the diameter of the welding wire should be 2.0 ~ 2.5mm, the welding current should be between 40 ~ 100A, the argon flow rate should be 8L / min, the diameter of welding torch nozzle should be 8mm, the nozzle workpiece should be 5 ~ 10mm.
3. When the arc strikes, please supply gas for 3 ~ 5S in advance. Before extinguishing the arc, the traveling speed should be increased first, then the arc should be extinguished to eliminate the crater. Imported pickling paste is used for cleaning after welding. After coating, the oxide scale is removed with stainless steel wire brush washed with water. Stainless steel wire brush can also be directly used in the pipeline with low requirements, can be washed when brushing.
4. Non fusion argon arc welding can also be used, which is suitable for the welding of thin-walled parts. Good joint can be obtained mechanical properties can be ensured. However, the current carrying capacity of tungsten electrode is limited, the current can be too large, but it can ensure the quality. Moreover, it is convenient to weld thin-walled pipe without slotting. The rusty steel pipe is relatively hygienic economical. The thinness of pipelines the development of new reliable, simple convenient connection methods make them more more irreplaceable in other pipelines. Their application in engineering will be more more, it will be more more popular has a broad prospect.
With the implementation of China's reform opening up policy, the national economy has achieved rapid growth, urban housing, public buildings tourism facilities have been constructed in large quantities, which puts forward new requirements for hot water supply domestic water supply. Especially in the aspect of water quality, people pay more more attention to it, their requirements are also constantly improving. Due to the corrosion of galvanized steel pipe, it is a common steel pipe material, which will gradually withdraw the historical stage under the influence of relevant national policies. Plastic pipe, composite pipe copper pipe have become the common pipe materials in piping system. However, in many cases, stainless steel pipe has more advantages, especially the thin-walled stainless steel pipe with wall thickness of 0.6 to 1.2 mm has high-quality drinking water system, hot water system water supply system, which put sanitation first. It is relatively hygienic economical. The engineering practice at home abroad has proved that this new type of water supply system is energy-saving has good comprehensive performance.